What you need:
Crayon making machine on a production line
various synthetic chemicals
What to do:
1. Melt the wax at 62 degrees Celcius in a big pot.
2. Add the secret powder.
3. Add the various synthetic chemicals and the steric acid.
4. Pour in the color powders to produce the color that you need.
5. Blend the mixture for 45 minutes.
6. Insert the wax into the crayon shape mould.
7. Cover the mould in cold water to make the wax cold and set.
8. Scrape off the extra wax on top of the mould and use it later to make more crayons.
9. Push the crayons out of the mould and onto the conveyor belt.
10. Put the crayons into the gluer and slot it into the revolving drum.
11. Slap a label onto each crayon and use the robot arm to wrap it around the crayon.
12. Sort out the crayons into boxes that match the color.
13. Programme the machine to drop one crayon per color into the tray.
14. Slide the each tray of crayons into each box.
15. Weigh the boxes of crayons to check if each box has the same weight and not one less or more crayon.
16. Fold the flaps of the boxes to keep it closed.
17. Sell the boxes of crayons.
Thought you might like to know about my mission! It all started when I arrived in Dreamworld. The waves crashed against the rocks. The water foamed as it reached the sandy shore. I hurtled through the waves to protect myself from the icy spray. Then, something weird happened. The waves began to swirl furiously around me. The water rose higher and higher until it had created a water spout that swallowed the sun. While I was watching all of this, I was sucked into the vortext. I grabbed hold of the sun and spun violently arouñd for a terrifying ride. I tried to escape but my tail was caught in the core of the vortex. I pulled with all my might and the only part of me left in the raging water were a few white feathers. I threw the sun back into the sky and finally the water stopped spinning, and started to lap calmly against the rocks. Then I decided to fly back home to Fire Street. I'll be visiting you soon to show you the video of my adventure.